Lump In The Right Abdomen During Pregnancy?
Good morning, I am 9 weeks pregnant, I have never issued spots and the testpack results are positive. But when I sleep on my back, I feel my stomach like it feels hard and a little bump on the lower right, while the left is mediocre. I feel nausea and breast pain like pregnant women in general and have never felt pain in the lower abdomen. Is such a thing normal in pregnancy? I tend to tilt right more often does that matter? thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Normal symptoms in pregnancy include:
1. Nausea to vomiting in the first 4 months of pregnancy: due to hormonal changes in the body causing nausea to vomiting and is known as "cravings"
2. Swelling of the feet and some limbs: Swelling occurs because blood flow is not smooth when not pregnant
3. The skin forms a layer of fat (striae): this happens because the body weight increases and more fat
4. Pain in the breast: because there is an effect of the work of hormones in the body
however, if you feel a lump that is still doubtful whether it is part of the pregnancy or a separate lump, you should immediately check with your obstetrician or surgeon to find out more about the cause, diagnosis and treatment.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and femininity
2. Maintain diet, reduce fatty foods, high in salt and sugar, and reduce fast food and burnt
3. Perform routine pregnancy checks according to the schedule recommended by your obstetrician or midwife who performs routine checks on you
thus hopefully useful