Lumps Aching In The Right And Left Breast Accompanied By Nipples Pulled In?
Hello, good night, sorry for disturbing the time before. unfortunately want to ask, in my right and left breast there are lumps, sometimes I feel pain but sometimes not. On my left breast the nipple is pulled in, is that a sign of breast cancer? Please help, thank you.
Good evening, thanks for the question
Lumps in the breast are basically the growth of cells that are categorized as unnatural from the breast, either a part of the breast gland itself or a supporting network around it. Any lumps or abnormal growths need to be assessed whether they are benign or malignant lumps.
The following are the characteristics of a lump that is suspected to be malignant:
1. The growth of lump size quickly and progressively with hard consistency.
2. Change the size, shape, or appearance of asymmetrical breasts.
3. The nipple secretes clear, brown, or yellow liquid.
4. Enlarged lymph nodes in the armpits.
5. Breast skin around the lump has a texture like an orange peel.
6. Lumps are more often painless.
7. White breast drawn into.
If you experience some of the above symptoms, you should do further tests with your doctor. To get a definite diagnosis other than through physical examination, then further checks need to be done including:
1. Mammography or breast x-ray
2. Breast ultrasound
3. FNAB or biopsy with only a small needle
After a definitive diagnosis is made from the above examination in the future more targeted therapy can be given.
That's all, hope you can help.