Lumps Feel Yellowish Red Pain In The Breast?
3 weeks, my breasts like pain in the nipple. And a few days I just realized if in the spots there are yellowish red and so if I’m tense like it hurts if you swipe sm it, why is that?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of lumps and pain in the breast can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Breast abscess: a lump filled with infected fluid in the breast, usually a complaint in the form of a lump that is soft, painful, reddish, and sometimes contains pus
2. FAM: solid lump due to accumulation of fat tissue in the breast, usually painless and not reddish
3. Mastitis: inflammation of the breast usually due to just starting breastfeeding, pain, redness and sometimes pus out too
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a surgeon.
In order to reduce pain complaints, you can take painkillers such as Paracetamol, and you can help with compresses using intravenous fluids (NaCl 0.9%) and gauze, let stand for 10-15 minutes and can be repeated 3x a day.
Prevention can be done:
1. Reduce consumption of foods high in fat and fast food
2. Many vegetables and fruit consumption
3. Exercise regularly 3-5 times a week for 30-50 ment multiplied
thus hopefully useful