Lumps In The Anus Come Out During Bowel Movements?
I want to ask, the left lower back feels painful and hot when I sit for a long time, sometimes it also hurts when I stand, pain until the tip of my foot, meanwhile on the edge of the anus there are lumps like hemorrhoid, is that back pain due to hemorrhoid / or a lump in the anus? And the lump came out when defecating and tired.
Good evening, thanks for the question
Hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids are dilations of veins around the anus. The main symptoms of hemorrhoids include lumps in the anus accompanied by blood chapter. Complaints of low back pain may be related to a history of previous hemorrhoidal disease, although there is no medical explanation related to this.
Besides being related to hemorrhoids, lower back pain complaints are mostly caused by the following conditions:
1. Static posture that causes changes in the angle of the lower spine, thus stretching muscles and ligaments (strains) because the body is trying to maintain a normal spinal position.
2. The existence of stress or abnormal mechanical load on the spine when doing movements.
3. Traumatic, for example in cases of injury to the spine.
4. Degenerative processes, for example in narrowing of the spinal joint gap, pinched sarag, or osteoarthritis.
5. Inflammatory processes, for example in autoimmune conditions.
6. Tumors, which can be benign such as meningioma or malignant such as myeloma mutipel.
7. Psychological, symptoms of muscle stiffness and joint pain can also be found in anxiety disorders, depression, or hysteria.
8. Infection, for example tuberculosis infection that attacks the spine.
In this condition you should do a direct examination with a doctor to ascertain the cause of complaints of low back pain and for future hemorrhoidal therapy. While doing the following at home to reduce complaints of lower back pain include:
1. Reduce weight when overweight
2. Using flat heels
3. Avoid sudden movements or excessive pressure
4. Reduce stress
5. Get used to the upright body position including when standing, sitting, or sleeping
6. Lift weights in the right way
That's all, hope you can help.