Lumps In The Areola Of Breastfeeding Mothers?
my wife was breastfeeding for 1 month and 7 days, but why is it only now that there is a lot of clogging and breast milk that has come out so far too much, until a bulge appears near the breast dark circles, asking for a solution and if you have to take medication, what medicine is suitable
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition of a lump in the breast area can occur due to several things
1. Blockages in the milk ducts can occur due to overproduction but so far not pumped up until they run out, causing a blockage of milk that clots and can cause blockages
2. Mastitis is inflammation of the breast that can occur with symptoms such as redness, pain.
3. A normal breast abscess will emerge a palpable lump like there is fluid in the lump, palpable hot, and it is due to infection by bacteria.
To relieve these symptoms can be done with
1. Compress with cold water
2. We recommend that the breast pump until it runs out
3. Alternately breastfeed
4. Position the correct suckle, the baby's mouth covering the entire nipple.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks