Lumps In The Neck And Legs Feel Swollen And Bruised?
Hello .. I experienced a lump in the neck, at first I thought it was a pimple but it gradually got bigger, I also felt pain in my legs and it looked like my feet were swollen, there was like bruising (like being bitten by a mosquito) but it was itching .. that was a symptom huh, please answer .. Thanks
Hello Nilah, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Lumps in the neck can be caused by several things, including:
- Enlarged lymph nodes. This condition usually occurs when the body has an infection, such as a throat infection, dental infection, measles, tuberculosis, and others.
- Swelling of the thyroid gland. This condition can be caused by several things, such as iodine deficiency, overactive or underactive glands, and thyroid cancer.
- Furuncle / boils. Is a red lump, swollen, and filled with pus. Due to bacterial infections.
- Abscess. Is a collection of pus in certain body parts.
-Infection of salivary glands under the tongue / chin
- Malignancy / Cancer
While swelling in the legs can occur by various things and occur because of one's health condition. Swelling in the legs can be caused by:
- Injury to the foot or ankle that will cause stretching of the ligaments (a flexible band that connects bone to bone).
-Limfedema, which is a disorder in the lymph vessels that inhibits the circulation of fluids in the legs, causing fluid buildup and the feet become swollen.
- Foot infections. Generally occurs in patients with diabetes / diabetes and patients with nerve disorders in the legs.
- Patients with heart, kidney or liver disease.
For that you should consult your complaints directly with the doctor. So that doctors can conduct interviews, physical examinations, and supporting examinations (such as blood tests, x-rays, etc.) if needed. So that doctors can see your condition directly. Here are things you can do at home: avoid smoking or cigarette smoke, avoid alcohol consumption, get enough rest, manage stress well, exercise regularly, increase fruit and vegetable consumption, and consume enough water.
If you feel shortness of breath, chest pain, you should immediately see a doctor.
Articles that you can read more about: Lumps in the neck
Thank you, hope that helps.