Lumps In The Neck That Protrude When Lying Down During TB Treatment?
mlm. I want to ask why yes if I lay (lie down) on my left neck like there is a protruding vein but if I wake up the veins are not visible if I hold it disappear .. I have a history of undergoing treatment Tb … thanks …
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
A lump in the neck is a condition that can be related to several organs located in the neck such as lymph nodes, blood vessels, muscles. Some things that might happen are
1. Enlarged lymph nodes. Usually associated with the condition of inflammation where lymph nodes will produce white blood cells that help to fight infections that occur due to increased production there will usually be an enlargement that can be directly felt usually in the form of small lumps of about 1.5 to 2 cm
2. Increased pressure in the neck veins. Usually a lump in the neck area often appears, especially when lying down especially lying around 45 degrees. Usually this is related to the condition of increasing pressure in the right heart which can occur because of heart swelling, valve disorders. Usually accompanied by swollen symptoms in the legs, pain in the right upper abdomen.
3. Inflammation of the muscles usually occurs when there is an incorrect position or trauma. Usually can appear swollen accompanied by pain or redness
To ensure the condition you experience, you should do regular control with the doctor, especially the doctor who gives you routine treatment for TB.
Some important things to do are
1. Take medicine terarur do not put medicine
2. Enough ventilation at home and should have good sun exposure
3. Nutritious nutrition to increase immunity
4. Use a mask to prevent transmission
If there is severe shortness of breath, coughing up a lot of blood, enlargement of the neck that interferes with activities, you should immediately go to the hospital.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks