Lumps On The Legs, Redness And Pain?
I want to ask,,,, I have a complaint on my leg, I have a red lump like itchy bumps but it doesn’t itch, it actually hurts, then walking hurts on my leg, it’s red, if I hold it, it hurts, what’s the symptom of the disease, presumably ????
Thanks for the question…
Complaints of lumps, redness and pain in the legs there are several possibilities that need to be suspected, namely:
· Warts, the formation of hard tissue (keratin) due to Human papilloma virus
· Lipoma, is fat tissue that does not grow normally
· Cyst, the formation of an abnormal bag, usually filled with fluid
It is best for you to have you checked by a surgeon to find out exactly what your complaint is and to do a physical and supporting examination so that the treatment is right to determine the treatment plan and actions that need to be taken.
What you can suggest is
· Do not press on the lump, before confirming the type of the lump. What I'm afraid of is that when you press it, it gets bigger
· Reduce your walking activity
· Avoid stress
· Eat nutritious and regular meals
This is the explanation that we can convey, hopefully this is useful.