Manufacture Of Disinfectant Fluids To Prevent Corona Virus
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Corona virus is a virus that attacks the respiratory tract, causing sufferers to experience mild to severe respiratory distress. The disease caused by this virus is called COVID-19.
The virus is transmitted through contact with droplets or infected objects around it droplets. So, not through the air. This becomes important in our efforts to prevent and control COVID-19 disease.
So, in a healthy group or environment, prevention and control of diseases that need to be done is to do the following things, namely:
1. Perform hand hygiene by using hand sanitizer if hands are not dirty or if hands are dirty using soap and running water.
2. Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Apply the ethics of coughing and sneezing, which is by closing the mouth using the upper arm or tissue, then the tissue is thrown directly into the trash.
4. Maintain a minimum distance of 1 m from people who have respiratory disorders.
If there are people who are isolated at home, i.e. groups of people who experience mild respiratory distress (colds cough) or healthy people who have a high risk of contracting the virus (such as health care workers who come into contact with positive patients with COVID-19, health care workers or families who care for sufferers of isolation those suspected of being COVID-19 or positive of COVID-19 and groups of people who have gone abroad), must carry out prevention and control of diseases as above and are accompanied by:
1. Place the sufferer of house isolation in one room separate from other people. Choose a room that has adequate air ventilation. Open windows and doors to help exchange the air inside.
2. People with isolation should use a mask, by holding on to the strap, without holding on to the front of the mask. Dispose of the mask immediately into the trash bin after use, if it is dirty or damp, by holding it to the strap without touching the front, then immediately wash your hands.
3. Perform routine disinfection on the surface of objects around sufferers of house insulation, such as door algae, switches, mobile phones, toilets and others, using household soap or detergent and then 0.5% NaOCl solution (equivalent to 1 part bleach solution) and 9 parts water).
4. Use clothes, bed sheets, towels and special cutlery and other items that are needed specifically only for sufferers of home insulation. These items are washed with household washing soap and can then be reused.
So disinfection is needed if there are sufferers of house insulation. The disinfection through air spray is not necessary because the virus is not transmitted through the air.
Thus hopefully useful.