Medication For Treating Dry Baby’s Face?
I want to ask, my child is 18 months old. The area on his face is dry. What’s the medicine in the same way how to overcome it?
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
The skin in infants is smoother skin and has easier water strengthening. This is because the skin is still thin compared to adult skin. So one of the problems that may be experienced is dry skin. This is very possible and can be overcome in several ways, viz
1. Avoid bathing that is too long limit only about 5 minutes and use warm water not too hot
2. Use special soaps for babies and avoid those that contain too much chemicals
3. Avoid exposure to chlorine that is often found in swimming pools should be limited to swimming around 20 minutes and about 2 times a week
4. Use clothes that are comfortable and wash with soap that is not too much deodorant
5. Enough milk needs in infants
6. Use a baby moisturizer and preferably one that has a high content of mouisturizer
Note that if the baby's skin is red, it looks like it scratches frequently, it should be taken to a doctor or dermatologist because of the possibility that there might be an allergic reaction to a product, or an inflammatory reaction due to infection.
Further information can be read in the following article
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks