Menstrual Pain Is Unbearable After Childbirth?

Illustration of Menstrual Pain Is Unbearable After Childbirth?
Illustration: Menstrual Pain Is Unbearable After Childbirth?

Hello … Tanty Prita I asked, I have a friend, my friend’s mother is sick. But it hurts after giving birth, the disease is when menstruation is still painful, the pain has been painful for weeks, you can say that blood is recorded in the uterus! So, that’s the cause of x ap How can I overcome x ???

1 Answer:

Hi Thanty,

Thank you for asking

Need to clarify, who said that your partner's mother had blood clots in her womb? Is it a doctor? What kinds of examinations have you undergone before to detect the cause of the complaint?

Blood clot in the uterus is not actually a standard term to describe a particular disease. Therefore, if this term is not you get from a doctor, you should not be too early to draw conclusions. If you hear this term from a doctor who examines your colleague's mother directly, then you can ask him directly what kind of disease he means to prevent misunderstandings.

Pain that is very intense during menstruation does not always indicate disease. It could be that this pain is still part of the normal dysmenorrhea caused by contraction of the uterine muscles which indirectly causes the cells in the uterine wall to experience a lack of oxygen due to obstructed blood supply. Pain due to this condition can appear with mild to severe intensity, it is also influenced by the sufferer's sensitivity to pain.

Apart from being normal, it could also be menstrual pain which is of very intense intensity due to an illness. Some of the possibilities that often occur are:

Endometriosis (abnormal growth of endometrial tissue outside the uterus) Inflammation of the pelvis (inflammation of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries) Myomas (benign tumors of the uterine muscle) Adenomyosis (abnormal growth of endometrial tissue that reaches the uterine muscles) Ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that grow due to interference with maturation of eggs in the ovaries) Benign or malignant tumors in the reproductive organs, etc. As mentioned above, you should ask the mother of your colleague to have her complaint checked directly to a doctor or obstetrician in order to be given the best management. Usually, mild conditions will improve simply by administering drugs coupled with lifestyle modifications, such as more rest, exercising more diligently, increasing consumption of vegetables and fruits rich in antioxidants, avoiding cigarettes and alcohol, and managing stress properly and wisely. Using a warm compress on the affected area can also help relieve severe pain so that the patient can return to normal activities.

However, if a more serious condition is suspected, then several supporting tests, such as ultrasound, blood tests, urine tests, HSG, pap smears, etc. may also be recommended by doctors so that patient complaints can be handled properly and on target. Meanwhile, we suggest you advise the mother of your colleague not to take drugs or undergo any therapy carelessly without direct supervision from a doctor.

Hope it helps ..

: by

Related Question



(11 months ago)

I want to ask, yesterday I had time to clean my nose using a sinus rense nasal cleanser bottle along with the salt, after cleaning I felt that something was stuck in my nose like t...

Skin Redness And Peeling Skin After Using Lotion?

Skin Redness And Peeling Skin After Using Lotion?

(1 year ago)

Good afternoon doctor, I want to ask the doctor, I will buy hanbody Hb or handbody dosting and my feet will turn red and peel off like skin, so how do I restore my skin so it does ...

Itchy Nose Feels Something Is Up?

Itchy Nose Feels Something Is Up?

(9 months ago)

Good afternoon, I want to ask about the itching on my nose that has been going on for 5 days, but it doesn’t always feel like it all the time. And when I am itching, sometime...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *