Menstruation 2 Months Late And Then Your Period Is Up To 12 Days, Is That Normal?
In the afternoon, I missed my period for 2 months, usually around the 24th – 26th is my schedule, but after that late I had my period on the 18th, on the first 4 days there was a lot of blood and lumps of the size of my little finger came out, the next day the lumps still came out but the size smaller until . Until now there is still a lot of blood coming out, is that normal? because yesterday I missed my period for 2 months.
Hi Vinawati. Irregular menstruation can be experienced by any woman and if it only occurs 1-2 cycles, then it can still be said to be normal. The normal menstrual cycle is 21-35 days with a duration of about 3-7 days. The presence of an abnormal menstrual cycle can be caused by:
1. the presence of psychological stress
2. a lifestyle where excessive physical activity, excessive diet, lack of rest
3. Certain clinical conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease, PCOS
5. contraceptive use
Consult your gynecologist especially if this happens frequently. Ultrasound examination can help. What you can do is
1. maintain a balanced nutritional diet
2. get enough rest
3. manage stress
4. Increase the consumption of water
5. Avoid smoking and alcohol
Specific treatment depends on the underlying cause. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Regards, Dr Alyssa