Menstruation After Surgery (ectopic Pregnancy)?
hello I am a woman aged 26 years, before I had surgery because of an ectopic pregnancy, and the doctor said that there was a binding on one of my fallopian tubes and only 1 lg was still good. When a month later I menstruate and feel pain (which is not usually when menstruating) in the lower right abdomen, I am afraid this is due to the binding. My question is, does this binding have an impact on my tied tube? is this pain due to this binding?
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition that you experience can be experienced due to several things like
1. Endometriosis is a condition where there are uterine cells lining in other parts of the uterus
2. Conditions of lack of blood intake to the organs can occur due to binding or traces of infection from the other
3. Pain due to contractions from the uterus can be during menstruation
Some things that should be done are
1. Compress the stomach area with a warm towel
2. Avoid foods with too high cholesterol levels which interfere with the hormonal cycle
3. Avoid activities that are too heavy, especially in the abdominal muscles.
If you experience this and last more than 5 days you should consult a doctor especially your obstetrician beforehand who handled you.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks