Menstruation Every 2 Weeks Accompanied By Vaginal Pain And Brown Spots?
In the afternoon, a few months I menstruate once every 2 weeks a month marked by pain in my vagina and brown spots occur for one week for that spot … I still carry out my prayers because the spots only come out when I urinate cleaned with a tissue brown spots look .. is my menstruation normal with signs before menstruation as I explained .. before in early January I had been an obstetrician according to the obstetrician there was no problem or disease in my uterus … no medication was given .. until this time my menstrual cycle is still like this … thanks …
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking for HealthReplies.com.
Menstrual conditions or bleeding from the genitals that you experience can occur due to several things such as
1. Injuries to the genital area are usually accompanied by pain or tenderness
2. Reproductive tract infections usually appear in the body or secretions
3. Menstrual disorders associated with benign tumors, uterine tissue outside the uterus or endometriosis
This should be considered first in the next 2 to 3 months if settled should consult again to the doctor, especially obstetrician. This is so that the implementation is right.
Some that can be done are
1. Avoid stress
2. Eat regularly and must exercise
3. Avoid sexual intercourse more than 1 pair
4. If yes, ask about the use of certain drugs
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks