Menstruation Is Not Smooth Along With Weight Gain?
hello, I want to ask, so in October I stopped menstruating on the 25th but on November 3 I had menstruated again and to date (December 7) I haven’t had my period yet. I also take Kopdar pills but they are not according to the rules / dosi and at the moment I am experiencing an increase in body weight and stomach pain. Why do you think about that? Can you say you’re pregnant?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of non-current menstruation accompanied by a rise in weight can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Effects of the contraceptive pill: the contraceptive pill has several side effects such as making irregular menstruation, bleeding, increased body weight, spotty, etc., immediately consult to where you started using the contraceptive pill
2. Hormonal disorders: the presence of hormonal disorders in the female area can also cause symptoms of non-current menstruation and weight gain
3. Organic disorders: disorders of the female organs can also cause symptoms of late menstruation such as myom, cysts or thickening of the uterine lining and so on
to determine if you are pregnant or not, the simplest way you can do with a pack test, but then must be confirmed by an ultrasound examination.
For complaints of stomach acid pain can be reduced by eating soft foods such as porridge, and increasing the frequency of eating to 4-6x / day but eating smaller portions with every meal.
You can consult directly with the nearest obstetrician to find out more precisely about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience.
Prevention can be done:
1. If you want to get pregnant, immediately consult an obstetrician for the pregnancy program and stop the contraceptive pill
2. If you do not want to get pregnant, you should take contraceptive pills regularly or use other contraceptive methods such as spirals or implants or injections.
3. Reduce eating acidic foods, spicy and coffee, multiply soft foods and eat dry every 4-6 hours with smaller portions each meal
thus hopefully useful