Mood Easily Changes Accompanied By Often Feeling Suspicious Of Others?
I often have a mood that changes without I realize the cause, I also often have suspicion and prejudice against someone whether a partner or someone around. I also feel depressed about the life I live, I often think of ending my life but … I can’t really end it. What interference did I suffer?
Good evening, thanks in advance for the question.
The existence of mood swings or mood swings can be caused by many things, and usually this is associated with mental disorders. When related to mental disorders, in addition to affecting mood can also affect the way of thinking, emotional stability, and how to act in everyday life. some of them are related to mood swings such as:
- bipolar disorder
- cyclotymic disorders
To determine this, a psychiatrist's direct examination is needed, because although they have similar symptoms, each disorder has certain criteria that must be met to be said to have experienced the disorder. In addition to some of the above disorders, there are also several other mental disorders, namely:
- Anxiety disorders, is a condition in which a person will feel fear of certain conditions or objects, for example general anxiety disorders, social anxiety disorders, phobias, and panic.
- Personality disorders, a condition where there are differences in behavior and mindset of someone with the average person.
Psychotic disorders, are severe mental disorders and can cause abnormal thoughts and perceptions such as schizophrenia.
- Eating disorders, for example anorexia nervosa.
In addition, stress conditions can also cause emotional instability, so appropriate management needs to be done to deal with them, including:
- Learn to accept a problem that occurs
- Always try to think positive
- Set aside time to do things you like
- Avoid negative ways to avoid stress such as smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, etc.
So the information that we can convey, may be useful.