Natural Treatment For Hemorrhoids?
night, I am 18 years old and I have hemorrhoid disease. Around my anus there is a small swelling and after the chapter it must be painful. is there any medicine or natural remedy that can cure my hemorrhoid? thanks
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There are complaints of a lump around your rectum with complaints of pain around it may be caused by ambient. If you do not have a history of previous ambient or ambient complaints rarely appear, then this complaint will soon improve in 3-5 days by maintaining healthy food, not pushing, and avoid physical fatigue.
In patients with ambient or hemorrhoids, patients can experience comorbid complaints, such as pain in the rectal area, lumps in the rectal area, difficult bowel movements, loose stools or flaccid chapter, incomplete bowel movements, or bleeding can accompany, so if you feel one or several of these complaints , then immediately visit your doctor before bleeding complications occur.
Hemorrhoids can occur due to several trigger factors, such as:
1. physical exhaustion
2. often lift heavy loads
3. often straining when defecating
4. lack of intake of fibrous foods, vegetables, fruit, water
6. lack of exercise
7. work that often runs, stands or carries burden
By avoiding the triggering factors and factors that aggravate hemorrhoids, then you can do independent treatment at home and prevent these complaints from recurring.
In addition, several other businesses you can do, such as:
1. Soak in cold water or ice for the first 1-3 days, soak 1-2 times per day for 15 minutes
2. Days 4-7 can soak in warm water. Soak from the buttocks and rectum. Soak about 1-2 times per day for 15 minutes
3. avoid pushing when defecating, if you defecate in 7 minutes has not come out, then postpone the BAB another time
4. multiply water and vegetables to help defecate more easily
5. Get enough sleep
If these complaints still interfere in the next 4-5 days, visit your doctor. Or if bleeding appears from hemorrhoids, then immediately visit your family doctor. The doctor will conduct an interview related to this complaint, then the doctor will conduct a physical examination in the area of the complaint and ascertain the cause, whether it is a hemorrhoids or due to other medical conditions, such as an abscess around the anus, or polyps. The results of the inspection will be a reference for care and handling. If indeed a hemorrhoid and hemorrhoids are still mild, with medication and self-care above, these complaints can be immediately memabik. adequate rest
Thus the info we can convey.