Nausea And Vomiting And Pain When Coughing?
Good night I want to ask every time I take a bath why it feels nauseous and vomiting almost like that already around 3 years. And now I also cough and when I cough my lower left abdomen feels yeri. Do you think I am sick?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Dyspepsia is a collection of symptoms in the form of frequent nausea, bloating, vomiting, or a full stomach. Dyspepsia is called functional if it is not accompanied by an injury to the stomach wall or other causes on gastric endoscopy.
The causes of dyspepsia complaints are very diverse, including:
1. Eating patterns that are not good, such as late eating, spicy, sour foods, large food portions, fatty foods, high gas content.
2. Consumption of coffee or tea.
3. Use of anti-pain medication and long-term herbal remedies without doctor's supervision.
4. Smoking and alcohol consumption.
5. Psychic stress.
6. Personal hygiene and poor sanitation.
Do the following to prevent similar complaints, namely:
1. Not late eating by outsmarting more frequent meals with smaller portions.
2. Do not skip meals. 3. Avoid large portions and overeating at one time
4. Limit consumption of fatty and spicy foods, acids, soft drinks, caffeine, and alcohol.
We recommend that you do further consultation with your doctor to get adequate specific treatment. Related to cough complaints, it is normal if accompanied by complaints of pain in the chest or stomach when coughing. Coughing causes an increase in pressure in the abdominal cavity so that it may cause stretching in the abdominal wall muscles to trigger complaints of pain. Also consult this complaint with your doctor to find out the cause of cough and its proper handling.
That's all, hope you can help