Neck Pain To The Hands?
Good night doc. I want to ask, I have pain in the right neck and feel pain in my right wrist. That is the reason why and how to treat it?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Neck pain can indicate mild medical conditions that are severe to severe. For this reason, more detailed information is needed about the nature of pain and the presence of risk factors, then a physical examination, and supporting examinations to determine the cause and the appropriate therapy.
Causes of pain in the neck include:
1. Disorders of the spinal nervous system, including complaints that arise acute and there is a history of trauma, there is progressive limb weakness, sensory disturbance, and bowel and bladder disorders.
2. Infections, including complaints of back neck pain accompanied by stiffness and fever.
3. Heart attacks, including complaints of left chest pain radiating to the neck and left arm.
4. Vascular disorders, including complaints of recurring headaches, weakness of the body, or vertigo.
5. Radiculopathy, including complaints of pain that radiates to the arm.
If the complaint persists or is aggravated by some of the symptoms above, then don't hesitate to check your condition with your doctor. Further evaluation is useful to determine the right therapy so that the symptoms are handled completely.
That's all, hope you can help.