Negative Effects If You Often Fantasize?
Malem .. I am Alya Nisa I am still a vocational high school student, here I want to ask .. I often fantasize / imagine something that I want, and after fantasizing my feelings are often uncomfortable, whether the fantasy that I want will have a negative impact? I am confused for all this ..
Hi Alya, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Imagining sometimes makes someone lazy. Sometimes a person also fantasizes about things that are impossible to achieve or have. However, that does not mean that fantasy is prohibited. Imagining is possible, but be a person who is intelligent in imagining. Here are tips we can give to become someone who is smart in their imagination:
1. Measure your own abilities.
2. Start imagining things that will be achieved in a short amount of time until the things that achieve them take a long time.
3. Things that can be imagined are only positive things.
4. For example, Alya wants to have a famous brand new cellphone. Then fantasize followed by attitude. The attitude is to save money and save money.
5. Another example, Alya wants to pass the national exam, then fantasize followed by attitude, that is to study hard and reduce playing time.
6. Alya can also write a list of positive imagination that is owned, then give tick when the fantasy is realized.
Thus, hopefully useful.