Obstetric Examination For A Pregnant Program?
In the morning, I want to ask … last August I was questioned by the obstetrician for the pregnancy program and in the future the medicine was sent back again if I still menstruate, and in the first or second menstruation … Now what I want to ask if I back for promil or the second examination, what kind of examination is that again ????
Hello Dewi, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
in the pregnancy program (promil), which is usually done by a doctor is to provide drugs and advice so that the pregnancy program can be successful.
Usually the doctor will do a number of examinations in advance such as laboratory examinations, ultrasound and so on to determine whether there are other diseases or not that can hinder the success of the pregnancy program.
after it has been confirmed from several examinations that there may be no underlying disease, doctors usually give medicines and advice relating to sexual relations, diet, exercise and so on.
if based on the results of the examination there is a disease that can hinder the success of the promil, usually the doctor will focus on managing the disease, after being declared cured or already in a condition that allows to start the promil, then the doctor will provide medicines for promil and other advice.
things you can do to support your promil:
1. Having sex in your dawn: days 11-17 are calculated from the first day of menstruation, you should have sexual intercourse every 2 days, not recommended every day, so that sperm can have good quality
2. Get plenty of exercise 3 times a week for 30-50 minutes a day
3. Eat lots of vegetables and fruit
4. Consuming folic acid once a day 400 micrograms (as recommended by your obstetrician)
5. Take other medicines according to your obstetrician's recommendation