Often Experience Dizziness In Patients With Kidney Failure?
Assalamualaiku wr.wb.Doctor I want to ask my father to have kidney failure and have to wash blood a week 2 ×. Every time my work, my father experienced dizziness if not so nearly want to faint, why is that? Thank you doctor
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The cause of your father's complaint can be due to several possibilities:
1. anemia: low Hb (hemoglobin) can cause weakness, dizziness to fainting, in patients with kidney failure most often Hb falls.
2. hypotension: tension too low causes fainting dizziness
3. hypoglycemia: low sugar levels in kidney failure patients can be a cause of dizziness, weakness and fainting
to find out more about complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine.
Prevention can be done:
1. reduce drinking
2. keep food by reducing salty and sweet
3. check blood pressure and sugar every week or every complaint