Often Feels Guilty, Depressed And Anxious After Years Of Losing Parents?
Tonight, I lost my father at the age of 17 years. 4 years I lost my initial blame myself to cry endlessly, I also often when I feel depressed rampage uncontrollably to cry continuously, here I also have trouble sleeping and usually sleep at 3 in the morning. In the 5th year I started to isolate myself from those around me, but with a feeling of self-blame. now in the 6th year I try to make peace with myself but now that appears precisely feeling restless and anxious, I also feel uncomfortable getting nervous and anxious, will begin to calm down if I am alone. My sleep became more difficult, now I always sleep at 6 in the morning or at 7 in the morning I can sleep. But now I think I need a psychologist or psychiatrist to help me. What is wrong with me?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition that you experience is usually related to stress or stress conditions or severe events that you experience. This can be related to a number of possible conditions such as
1. Post trauma disorder is a condition of anxiety, often feeling a flashback to a severe and depressing condition for itself such as the loss of a loved one, natural disasters.
2. Depression is a difficult condition to feel happy, feel difficult to sleep, difficult to concentrate and do daily activities. This will usually be followed by a desire to shut himself up.
3. Anxiety disorders are a condition of worrying about many things that should not be anxious but continue to carry the mind. Usually flushes can occur, rapid breathing, dryness.
To find out the cause of the condition you are feeling along with known diagnoses that may be experienced, you should consult your psychiatrist.
So that will get further experience accordingly.
Some of the things you do are.
1. Share your problems with people you trust
2. Divert your free time to activities that you enjoy and become your hobby
3. Start thinking more positively.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks