Often Feels Sore And Headache.?
why does my neck often feel sore and my head often aches or aches, especially when I wake up in the morning what is the cause?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Symptoms of pain in the neck are quite common and can be caused by mild to severe conditions. Neck pain can be accompanied by other symptoms such as:
1. Dizziness or headache.
2. Stiff or tense neck muscles
3. Pain that plagues to the hand or stiffness
4. Difficult to move the head
5. Limp, numbness or tingling.
Conditions that can be the cause include:
1. Myalgia or general muscle pain
2. Herniation pulposus nuclei or pinched nerves
3. Spinal stenosis or narrowing of the spinal cord pathway
4. Spinal arthritis or spinal joint loss
5. Muscle injury
6. Muscle stiffness due to sleep position
If the complaints are increasingly burdensome, you should consult with a doctor for a more directional examination. If the suspicion is unclear, the doctor may suggest additional examinations, such as a spinal X-ray, MRI, or blood test. Management of neck pain will be adjusted to the final diagnosis of the cause of the complaint.
For initial treatment at home, you can do the following:
1. Cool the painful area
2. Consumption of simple pain relievers that are sold freely
3. Limit the activities or strenuous exercise for a while
4. Maintain good posture
5. Gently massage the stiff muscles
6. Not in a position for a long time
That's all, hope you can help