Often Sick To High Fever That Does Not Go Away?
Traditionally, it is said that if the body is tired, if you drink the herbal medicine, the fatigue will disappear. And now even if you don’t drink the herbal medicine, your body immediately gets fever, etc., how do you deal with it?rnThank you
Hello, Nur Khayati, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition of the body is often exposed to fever or other diseases can be caused by several things:
1. Lack of daily nutrition causes the immune system to decrease so that it is susceptible to infection
2. Psychological stress can lower the immune system
4. Lack of sleep
5. Physical activity that is too strenuous and not balanced with regular and refreshing exercise
6. Medical disorders, such as suffering from diabetes (high blood sugar levels), the influence of drugs that suppress the immune system such as steroids, being infected with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, etc.
If you are often sick to a high fever that does not go away by taking fever-reducing drugs (eg paracetamol), accompanied by symptoms such as coughing for more than 2 weeks, night sweats, unintentional weight loss, you should consult a doctor for further treatment.
You should know what the traditional herbal medicine you consume is. Do not let the hours you drink have an unexpected composition. The following are traditional herbs that have been clinically proven to have good effects on the body, which can be seen in this article.
To improve your health level, you can try to start doing the following habits:
1. Sufficient sleep and rest
2. Eat nutritious food regularly and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
3. Exercise at least 3-5 times a week, with a duration of 30 minutes per session. You can run, swim, walk, or whatever you like. Warm up before exercise and cool down after.
4. Avoid smoking and alcoholic beverages
5. Control your stress by meditating/worshipping, recreation, and doing activities that you enjoy.
That's it, I hope it's useful.
Regards, dr. Sarah Rizqia.