Often Think Of Death When Being Alone And Daydreaming?
Good afternoon, why is it that every time I am alone and stunned, I always think of death, what because I am traumatized by leaving you, that suddenly … and I also often limp and I was throbbing, I already had 3 stomachs, the doctor said stomach and shortness of breath .. Please advise
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of weakness, heart palpitations and often feeling always thinking about death can be caused by several possible causes:
1. PTSD: post traumatic syndrome disease, which is a trauma caused by a major accident that usually occurs in an accident that takes the nuclear family away
2. Comprehensive anxiety disorder: anxiety about everything including death, frequent chest pain, tightness, palpitations and so on
3. GERD: rising stomach acid to the upper chest, causing pain and heat in the chest area, palpitations and tightness
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a psychiatric specialist (psychiatry).
Prevents that can be done:
1. Reduce thinking about death
2. Many positive and more useful activities run
3. Fill in daily activities so as not to be silent, stunned and alone
thus hopefully useful