On What Day Is Ovulation Or Fertility After Menstruation?
Hello, I’m Neni, I’m 24 years old. If my menstrual cycle is 45 days, then my fertile period or ovulation period on what day after menstruation? thank you
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Menstrual cycle is the time interval between the first day of menstruation that is close together. The normal menstrual cycle is 21-35 days. If your menstrual cycle is more than 35 days but less than 90 days (like you 45 days), this is called oligomenore. Oligomenorrhea is a form of menstrual disorders. This condition can be caused by the following factors, namely:
1. Normal occurs in the first years of menarche (first menstruation) due to hormonal instability.
2. Normal happens before menopause (cessation of menstruation).
3. Normal results from using hormonal contraception.
4. Malnutrition or lack of nutritious food intake.
6. Stress or depression.
7. Reproductive system diseases, such as pelvic inflammation, cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and others.
8. Systemic diseases, such as thyroid disorders and diabetes mellitus.
9. Effects of drugs.
For this problem, you can consult directly with an obstetrician if you are not a user of hormonal contraception. In order to do a thorough examination to find out the cause of your oligomenorrhea. If left unchecked, this condition can make it difficult for you to get pregnant.
Meanwhile, the fertile period is the best time to have sex in order to get pregnant. The fertile period lasts for 3 days before and after ovulation. So the fertile period lasts for 7 days. Ovulation is the time the ovaries or ovaries release an egg. Ovulation will always occur 14 days before the first day of the next menstruation. For example, the estimated first day of your period in March is March 15, 2020, then ovulation occurs on March 1, 2020 and the fertility period lasts for February 27, February 28, February 29, March 1, March 2, March 3 and 4 March. So in total there are 7 days.
Therefore, to find out the fertile period only if menstruation takes place regularly at least s last 6 months.
Thus hopefully useful.