One Drink Pregnancy Milk?
Good afternoon, I want to ask, I am only 1 month pregnant. Now, I am wrong to drink milk that should be 1 month’s milk, even this is 5 months, milk, danger is not continued or stopped. Please answer.
Basically, milk for pregnant women is intended so that pregnant women can get adequate nutrition, because during pregnancy the nutritional needs are very necessary for the development of the fetus to develop properly. Basically, all milk for pregnant women is good for consumption, what distinguishes the designation of gestational age is the composition of nutrients in it where in pregnancy 1 month and 5 months there are certainly recommendations for nutrition of pregnant women needed by the fetus related to the process of fetal development that occurs. So basically there are no dangerous conditions, it's just that you need to examine the nutritional content of the milk of pregnant women that you consume in the milk packaging column and adjust it to your nutritional needs according to your gestational age. Nutrient intake needed by the body in addition to drinking milk for pregnant women can also be fulfilled by eating nutritious foods and taking certain nutritional supplements. In addition to paying attention to the content of milk, you should also pay attention to whether the milk has passed the pasteriurization process, because if not, then this milk can be considered dangerous. some of the nutritional content needed by pregnant women in the milk of pregnant women include:
- Calcium, the need for women over 19 years is 1000 mg / day, while those less than 18 years old need more calcium around 1300 mg / day. Calcium is needed to prevent osteoporosis / bone loss and strengthen the bones of pregnant women, but also the fetus can help the development of the heart, maintain normal heart rhythm, forming teeth and bones, and the development of nerves and muscles.
- Folic acid, it is recommended to consume 400 micrograms per day, this content can protect the fetus from defects in the nervous system.
- protein, it is recommended to consume 40-70 grams per day which serves as a basic ingredient in the formation of fetal cells and body tissues.
- vitamin D, it takes around 15 micrograms per day or 200-600 IU / day.
- iodine, it is recommended to consume about 250 microframs per day for fetal brain development.
In addition to fulfilling nutritional intake, don't forget to control pregnancy at least once a month, you can also do pregnancy control and consult with the nearest obstetrician.
Thus the information that we can convey, may be useful.