Out Mucus And Red Blood During Bowel Movements?
I almost a year had a difficult chapter. every time I had a chapter, there was a discharge rich in semen but odorless. Kdang also seen that there are rich blood spots. r nEvery time before the chapter, often the stomach pain and waist also come along with pain r n often go to a doctor near here called colitis
Hello, febry12, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Difficulty defecating or constipation (characterized by frequency of defecating less than 3x / week, hard bowel movements, pain / having to push when going to defecate) can be caused by the following:
1. Less consumption of fiber and fluids.
2. Lack of exercise.
3. Changes in bowel habits, for example when you are traveling.
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, (IBS), is characterized by discomfort in the stomach, intermittent, and will improve with bowel movements.
5. Disorders of passage / smoothness of the intestine (ileus), can be due to the intestine that is less active (due to old age, consumption of certain drugs, lack of electrolytes) to intestinal obstruction. This is a condition that needs quick handling.
6. Nervous disorders such as stroke, Parkinson's, or other chronic diseases such as diabetes.
Discharge of mucus and red blood during bowel movements can indicate inflammation of the lower digestive tract (from the small intestine to the anus). Inflammation can be due to infection (both viruses, bacteria, and parasites) or non-infection, for example IBS, IBD, anus (anal fissure), and hemorrhoids. In addition, increased mucus during bowel movements can also indicate constipation and dehydration (lack of fluids).
To ascertain the cause, the doctor will perform a complete physical examination as well as any supporting examinations that may be needed, such as x-rays, stool analysis, colonoscopy, and endoscopy. The treatment will be according to the cause. However, some of these things can be done to help expedite bowel movements:
1. Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits that are high in fiber
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Regular exercise
4. Increase consumption of foods containing probiotics
5. Avoid psychological stress. Psychological stress can change bowel movements, which can contribute to worsening symptoms.
If the complaint gets worse, the stomach becomes very bloated and sick, no appetite, vomiting, fever, weakness, you should immediately see a doctor for treatment.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.