Overcoming Children Who Accidentally Swallowed Pen Ink?
how to deal with children who are swallowed by the ink pen, should be given a lot of water to drink or how much … r nand how to clean the tongue affected ink r ntks
Good morning, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com. Ink is indeed not an edible substance, and in certain amounts it can harm digestion and cause poisoning. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done at home to treat poisoning or conditions when someone swallows an undesirable liquid. So we suggest, if indeed your child swallows enough ink to make him feel weak, stomach pain, vomiting, or other complaints, immediately take it to the nearest emergency room for immediate treatment.
But if the ink level is low, and your child also stays active and doesn't show or complain of any symptoms, giving him lots of warm water might help. Meanwhile, to clean his tongue, can by brushing toothpaste on his tongue. It does not matter if it does not disappear in one brush, because later it will disappear by itself over time. And the amount of ink left after brushing will not be harmful. So, hopefully answering your question.