Overcoming Continuous Bowel Movements And Its Relation To Anal Sex?
I want to ask .. r nI have been defecating for the past 2 days, I still feel like having more chapters, and the anus hurts .. r nIs there any connection with anal sex? r nAnd how yes how to solve it ?? r n r nThank you
Hello, ariefff, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
The feeling of wanting to always defecate even though you have had bowel movements and the anus feels pain can be a symptom of several possible causes:
1. Proctitis, or inflammation of the rectum (lower intestine) and anus, can be due to sexually transmitted infections, injury to the anus (can be due to hard anal sex, use of sex toys, or certain medical procedures), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) , infection in the intestine (often due to bacteria or parasites), or certain radiation therapy.
2. Abscess (pus-filled lump) in the anus or rectum due to infection
3. Lumps in the rectum or anus
To be sure, you can immediately consult a doctor, especially if it is very painful, annoying, fever, there is a palpable lump, diarrhea, mucus / blood, or bleeding from the anus. The doctor will do a complete question and answer session with you regarding everything related to the symptoms you are experiencing, perform a physical examination, especially of the rectum and abdomen, and if necessary, additional examinations such as anoscopy and X-rays will be performed. Treatment depends on the cause.
To improve symptoms and prevent worsening, what can be done is:
1. Immediately consult a doctor in order to get therapy that suits your condition
2. Take paracetamol to reduce pain
3. Eat foods that are soft, drink lots of water, and avoid spicy, acidic and fatty foods
4. Avoid coffee, tea, and alcohol
5. Before determining what the disease is, avoid having sex, especially through the anus.
6. If the sexual partner also feels the same symptoms, you should also get checked out to prevent the infection from continuing.
7. Keep clean.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.