Overcoming Itchy Scalp?
For the past few months, my scalp has appeared like pimples, sometimes it’s just red spots, sometimes it looks like pus. At first I ignored it but over time it interfered with my activities because it was very itchy and painful to hold, and when it was dry it turned into dandruff. How to solve it? Is this a serious skin disease? I have also used VCO and squeezed lime juice but it still itch
From the information you conveyed, complaints of itching on the scalp may be caused by inflammation of the hair roots, which is often triggered by the presence of dandruff in the hair and scalp. Complaints of itching, spots to small lumps and pus often accompany, especially when not getting optimal treatment.
Some of the conditions below can trigger complaints of dandruff, such as:
1. fungal infection
2. use of hair dye
3. Use of shampoos that change brands frequently
4. increase scalp moisture
If these complaints are getting bothersome, you should immediately consult a dermatologist for an examination and evaluation of the complaints you feel. The doctor will conduct an immediate examination to determine the cause. Treatment will be given according to the results of the examination obtained.
What you need to do is:
1. Avoid using hair dyes, especially those that can damage the hair and scalp
2. Avoid using shampoos that change brands frequently
3. Avoid scratching the head excessively, thereby triggering the risk of wounds and accompanying infections
4. if you do self-care and it doesn't work, then continue treatment directly by a dermatologist
That's the information we can convey, read also dandruff.