Overcoming Itchy White Skin Under The Nose?
Night .. The skin under the nose feels itchy, sore and white. R nI want to ask how to deal with it?
From the information you have conveyed, there is a sore complaint on the skin under your nose, possibly due to skin irritation, causing uncomfortable complaints for you. Some of the conditions below can trigger this complaint, such as:
1. a flu complaint, in which nasal mucus irritates the skin under the nose or its corners
2. Contact with unclean hands, causing irritation to the skin involved
3. Infections of the skin associated
4. the effect of using unsuitable skin care
However, all of this needs to be confirmed directly by your family doctor or your skin specialist, so that the doctor can see and confirm the cause directly. Treatment will be given according to the results of the examination obtained.
For now, what you can do is
1. Menidri often touch the sore skin area unless you are treating it.
2. Give a special moisturizer to moisturize the skin that you have used frequently, to help reduce inflammation
3.Each time you take a shower, you can clean this area of the skin with the soap you normally use, then dry it and treat it with an antiseptic or moisturizer.
4. Immediately consult a doctor
That is the information we can convey, read also the discussion.