Overcoming Nausea Throughout The Day?
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Nausea is the sensation of wanting to vomit accompanied by discomfort in the stomach. Nausea can appear on its own and can also be stimulated. Stimulation of nausea can be done by touching the tongue and surrounding children.
In some conditions, when nausea stimulation comes, vomiting will follow. Vomiting that comes out depends on the contents of the stomach at that time. If you have just eaten it will appear food, if you have just drank then the vomit will contain water and if you have not eaten and drank then the vomit will turn greenish yellow (ie the color of the stomach fluid). There are several things that can cause nausea, namely:
1. Inflammation of the uvula (uvula) and surrounding tissue.
2. Eat full.
3. Consuming excessive chocolate, excessive spicy food or alcohol.
4. Increased stomach acid, can occur due to gastric irritation or gastric infection.
5. Pregnancy especially in the early trimester.
6. Ride the vehicle
7. And others, you can read more here.
To overcome the nausea and vomiting experienced, try to adjust your diet to be regular with small but frequent portions, according to your needs. Avoid overeating which causes you to feel overwhelmed. You can also consume warm ginger drinks or ginger-flavored candy to relieve symptoms. If complaints are so disturbing, it helps you consult with your nearest doctor.
Thus hopefully useful.