Overcoming Stress And Excessive Pressure?
I want to ask. How to deal with depression and excessive pressure? Thank you
p dir = "ltr"> Hi, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Stress or excessive pressure is a trigger for psychiatric disorders. Therefore, it is important for us to be able to overcome them. A natural thing in life if you experience stress or pressure. What is needed is how we can control it. Here are tips on how to control stress and pressure faced:
1. Make sure that you are able to deal with it.
2. Be assured that there will be a solution to the problem at hand.
3. Be sure that the tests that come will not exceed your ability.
4. YOU CAN DEFINITELY FACE IT.
5. Make a list of your problems, then sort from the most important ones to be resolved immediately until the most recent problem can be solved.
6. On each list of your problems, write down some solutions. You may need a large piece of paper to map out the problem and the solution.
7. For each problem, give the target time needed to solve it.
8. Begin to solve your problems.
9. Start by setting the time. Get up in the morning, before sunrise and start the activity by tidying yourself (such as bathing, making the bed, cooking, eating, etc. needed). Then just run the program in solving your problem. Complete all your activities before late at night. Rest by letting go of all that is a burden on your life at that time. If there is anger, envy or feeling underestimated by others, then forgive all forms of mistakes that other people have done to you.
10. Take advantage of free time for something useful, like sports or hobbies.
11. Do not familiarize yourself with watching, listening to music, playing in cyberspace, playing games or other things that make you complacent so lazy.
12. Congratulations to run these tips.
May be useful.