Overcoming Stress That Interferes With Daily Life?
Hello, I am a teenager aged 18 years who just graduated from high school .. Lately I am stressed because I have to pursue a university that is considered the best according to my parents. Plus I was anxiously waiting for the test results … My parents would be furious if I didn’t make it to the college they wanted. Every day waking up there is always anxiety and fear … It disturbs my mental and physical. I often become an ulcer, constipated, and lazy to do any activity. What is the solution to deal with stress and excessive anxiety,? Please help 🙏🏼
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The stress you experience may be triggered by the imbalance of the demands you face with your readiness for this problem or in other words, you have not been able to adjust to this claim so that you still experience worries if all of this goes out of your plans or outside the plans of parents. .
In principle, choosing your next school goal is a long process that you have to go through to start high school, especially at the beginning of grade 3 of high school. Starting a learning pattern to achieve the final goal is an important step in forming study habits, appropriate knowledge and training with the necessary tests and exercises. So, if the formation of a good learning pattern does not start early, but starts when the exam will begin, then the learning pattern will be difficult to adjust to the demands of graduation or expected grades.
However, at the very least, you and your parents have a variety of target plans and goals for you, namely what plans you should take if your grades match the targets and what plans if the values do not match the targets. And even now it's never too late for you so you can prepare yourself better in a good college admissions effort. Learning is a step that can be done for you in facing this challenge.
In addition, set a few things that you can do to reduce your burden:
1. Determine your intentions, whether your parents' desires are the same as yours, if this is not the same and different, then this condition is difficult for you and will reduce your spirits. If your intentions are the same, which is achieving the best, then the stress that is felt is not too heavy
2. study and pray, because anyone will be able to succeed by studying and praying
3. Rest assured that each student will face the same problem, and all try the same
4. Rest assured, if other students can, you can too
5. summarize all the processes that you go through so that you are ready with everything
6. talk to your parents carefully. Relate to your interests, your abilities, your business, and plans and possible failures if they occur
If you need support and help you resolve this complaint, you can discuss with your teacher as well as with a psychiatrist or with a psychologist. He will provide discourse, advice, and support for you, so that you can be more open and understand this.
Thus the info we can convey.