Overcoming Vaginal Itching And Removing Fishy Odor?
… it’s been a week my vagina feels itchy u0026amp; smells like fish … Especially if the cold weather my vagina feels itchy, what’s the solution?
Good morning, thanks for the question
Complaints of the vaginal area feels itchy and smells fishy may be caused by one condition called bacterial vaginosis (BV). BV is an infection caused by disruption of the normal bacterial balance in the vagina. Changes in the normal pH of the vagina cause normal flora can not live so that pathogenic organisms grow infect.
In the case of bacterial vaginosis fluid found from the vagina or vaginal discharge that is grayish, fishy, and itchy in the vaginal area. In such cases treatment is needed with regimens that are compatible with the germ causing it, most often in the form of vaginal suppositories.
Consult again with the treating doctor to confirm the complaint you feel with the results of the examination and to be able to determine the treatment.
To prevent recurring events, it is important to note the following:
1. Do not use special vaginal soap that can disturb the acidic atmosphere in the vagina.
2. Always dry the vagina before using underpants.
3. Use pants that absorb sweat and are not tight.
4. Wash the vagina in the right way from front to back so that there is no contamination of germs from the anus to the vagina.
5. Not doing vaginal douching.
That's all, hope you can help.