Pain After Bowel Movements?
, I have a problem when the chapter is after the chapter will experience pain for hours, but after that the pain will go away on its own, and it recurs during BaB. What is the right solution to overcome this? Thank you
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Pain during bowel movements can be a symptom of the following diseases, namely:
1. Hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids are dilation of veins in the rectum and anus, which is the final part of the large intestine as a temporary storage area and a place of stool. This condition will be accompanied by complaints of bloody bowel movements, lumps in the anus and anal pain or proctalgia.
2. Anal fissures or small tears on the skin around the anus.
3. Ani fistula, which is an abnormal channel that forms between the end of the digestive tract with the skin around the anus.
4. Anal abscess, which is a pus-filled lump that occurs due to bacterial infection.
5. And others, you can read more here.
You should consult with your nearest doctor so you can check the rectum, anus and the surrounding skin. Your complaint cannot be known of the underlying disease if without direct physical examination. Therefore, it is very important for you to visit the nearest doctor. The doctor will provide the necessary treatment or will consult you to a more competent specialist doctor, depending on the underlying disease.
Meanwhile, consume high-fiber fruits, like papaya, to avoid you straining during bowel movements. Consume lots of water so that your stool is not hard. This will reduce pain during bowel movements.
Thus hopefully useful.