Pain And Heat In The Knee Accompanied By The Appearance Of Red Spots?
Hello…!! I wanted a consultation 2 weeks ago my knee was sore accompanied by extreme heat … Then a week later a red spot appeared on the knee and thigh .. Then dizziness and nausea
Hello Edho, thanks for the question
Pain and heat are signs of inflammation in certain organs, in this case the knee, it is known as knee inflammation or arthritis. In some cases when arthritis occurs, there are also abnormalities in other organs such as the eyes, heart, or skin.
Some of the most common types of arthritis are:
1. Ankylosing spondylitis is inflammation of the joints in the back
2. Gouty arthritis caused by high uric acid levels in certain joints
3. Juvenile arthritis is arthritis that affects children
4. Osteoarthritis is joint inflammation that often attacks old age, usually affecting the fingers, knees or hips
5. Rheumatoid arthritis, namely inflammation of the joints due to autoimmune reactions
6. Septic arthritis is inflammation of the joints due to infection with bacteria, viruses, or fungi
7. Psoriatic arthritis is inflammation of the joints in people with psoriasis due to autoimmune reactions
Symptoms that can be experienced include:
1. Swelling, pain, and redness in the joints
2. Difficulty moving the joints
4. Itching or a rash
5. Weight loss
To diagnose the exact cause of the complaint you are experiencing, more information is needed about the complaint you are currently experiencing and a physical examination by a doctor. It may be possible to do blood tests and x-rays of the affected joint.
While doing activity restrictions on the affected joints, give cold compresses and take pain medications such as paracetamol if the pain complaints have not subsided.
So, I hope this information can help you