Pain And Heat In The Vagina, Especially When Tub?
Hello I am here, I am 18 years old lately I often cough and coincidentally when I’m menstruating, and after menstruation I often feel sick in the labia then also feel sore and hot when urinating, how do I deal with it? watch out for?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Pain and heat in your genital organs, especially during urination, indicates that there are a number of possible conditions below, namely:
1. Labia erosion, generally occurs due to excessive cleaning of the labia
2. Irritant contact dermatitis, due to using perfume or special cleansers for sex organs.
4. Urinary tract infections (ie urethritis)
5. Venereal disease, such as Bartholinitis
6. Sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea, genital herpes, genital warts, etc.
To relieve symptoms, stop using perfume or cleaning intimate organs (if any). Clean the intimate organs gently using a mild bath soap every time you shower and wipe. When cleaning, start from the place of urination toward the anus (where the bowel movement). This aims to prevent infections due to germs from the digestive tract. Change your underwear regularly, especially if it's damp. Make a safe sexual relationship, which is loyal to one legitimate partner.
If within 3 days the complaint has not improved or even more disturbing and worrisome, immediately consult a specialist skin and genitals. So that doctors can do a direct examination so they can find out the cause.
Thus hopefully useful.