Pain Behind Right Knee?
Good morning, I am 18 years old. I fell off my bicycle about 1-2 months ago on my right knee. but after recovering for about 1 week, the right leg behind the knee hurts, especially if you walk, bend it, straighten it, it still hurtsrnpd even though I have been given anti-pain medication, but the pain and pain in the right side of the back of the knee still hasn’t healedrnSo the next step is how to do it ?
Hello, Husnatul Iir, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Pain behind the knee can be caused by:
1. Sprains / sprains and strains. This is a strain on the muscles and/or their supporting tissues. Often caused by exercising too hard, not warming up before exercise and not cooling down after, doing sudden strenuous movements
2. Knee dislocation, characterized by the kneecap being out of place
3. Fractures or broken bones
4. Baker's cysts, or fluid-filled lumps behind the knee, are often painful with activity
If the pain does not subside, can not move, redness, swelling, or there are accompanying symptoms such as fever, immediately consult a doctor. The doctor will do a physical examination and if necessary, additional examinations such as X-rays will be carried out to make sure the bones are in normal condition. Treatment depends on the cause. To prevent it from getting worse, we recommend doing the following:
2. Give warm compresses or over-the-counter pain relievers
3. to go to the doctor
4. Don't massage until you know the exact cause of the pain
That's it, I hope it's useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia