Pain In The Back To The Back Of The Left Thigh During Pregnancy 39 Weeks?
Assallamualaikum, please answer my question .. I just a few days / 1 week ago felt aching back pain down to the left buttocks until the left thigh of the back feels very uncomfortable, especially after the activity directly made tarasa lying very painful .. Is it natural feel currently I am 39 weeks pregnant ..?
Good morning, thanks for the question
Lower back pain in late trimester pregnancy is common. Some of the causes include:
1. Increasing fetal weight growth results in a considerable burden on the spine as a support.
2. Increasing size of the fetus also results in suppression of nerves and blood vessels in the lower back and pelvis.
3. Hormonal influences also make ligaments in the pelvic region become more relaxing in preparation for labor which indirectly results in a less stable spine and easy pain.
4. Emotional stress before delivery can cause muscle tension in the back so that it is often felt as pain.
To overcome this complaint, pregnant women can do the following:
1. Physical exercise to strengthen muscles and increase flexibility, for example by swimming, static bicycles, or morning walking.
2. Use cold compresses for 20 minutes 3 times a day, then after 3 days replace using warm compresses on the painful area.
3. Apply good posture, such as when working, sitting, or sleeping.
That's all, hope you can help.