Pain In The Back When Sitting Long And Chest Pain When Straightening?
please direct r nWhy when I sit for a long time it hurts in the spine and if lifting Body Straight Chest Pain r nPlease direct me
Hello, Evi Sarumi, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Pain in the back when sitting long and chest pain when straightening can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Stiff muscles due to prolonged sitting
2. Muscle injury, sprained
3. Arthritis / arthritis
4. Nerve clamps
To determine the exact cause, you can see a doctor. The doctor will ask you in more detail about the symptoms that occur, and do a physical examination and supporting examinations if needed, such as x-rays, CT-scans, etc.
To reduce pain, you can take paracetamol or ibuprofen, and can apply painter cream or compress with warm water on the affected part. However, if the pain feels persistent, the pain is very severe, the pain spreads to the legs / feet, there is weakness of the feet, accompanied by tingling or numbness along the back to the feet, chest pain that radiates to the jaw / left arm / penetrates to the back, tightness breath, palpitations, bowel obstruction, then you should immediately seek help from a doctor.
Do this to prevent worsening and prevent recurrence of symptoms:
1. Avoid lifting / pulling / pushing items that are too heavy
2. Get enough rest
3. Make sure to sit in the correct position
4. Use an ergonomic chair seat
5. Frequently changing sitting positions and stretching so that the muscles are not stiff
6. Routine exercise that does not burden the back and knees, such as swimming
That's all, hopefully it's useful.