Pain In The Chest To The Right Side Of The Back?
Doctor, I want to ask, I have been sick for almost a week. At first, I just couldn’t turn my head and look down, if I wanted to sleep I would turn around sick. Now it’s getting worse, doing daily activities also hurts. How to handle?? Do I have a serious illness??
Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com. Back pain is pain that is felt along the spine, from the base of the neck to the coccyx which can be felt continuously or intermittently. Back pain up to the chest can be caused by several things such as:
· Muscles and joints that are tense and stiff, for example due to muscle sprain (muscle injury), bad posture, excessive activity or exercise, being in one position for a long time, lifting weights that are too heavy.
· Irritation or inflammation of the spinal cord in the back area
· Abnormal shape of the spine (scoliosis)
· Disorders of the lungs
· Heart problems
To ascertain the cause of back pain, doctors need to conduct integrated medical interviews, direct physical examinations and appropriate supporting examinations (such as blood tests, X-rays, EKG, ultrasound, EMG, CT scans). Generally back pain is not a dangerous disease. However, if pain in your back recurs more often, does not improve after self-medication, interferes with activities, pain is accompanied by high fever, shortness of breath, cold sweats, and anxiety, you should immediately consult and see a doctor or specialist in internal medicine to get treatment. precise and effective.
Some tips that can be done include:
· Enough rest
· Avoid lifting weights that are too heavy
· Do light exercise regularly and warm up before exercising to avoid muscle injuries
· Drink plenty of water, eat fruits and vegetables.
· Take pain relievers such as ibuprofen
Thus the information from me, hopefully useful.