Pain In The Chin To The Front Teeth Suddenly When You Wake Up?
I want to ask, suddenly my hbs fell on my chin, it feels like I have hit the table, the pain is only half of my chin .. But it took a long time to feel the pain, even the teeth below the front of 1 tooth also hurt. I want to ask why this is, thank you
Hello, Yessi Pratama, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Pain in the chin and teeth can be caused by several causes:
1. Disorders of the gums, such as gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), periodontitis (gum infection that damages the soft tissue and bones that support the gums)
2. Disorders of teeth, such as cavities, tooth abscesses (pockets / lumps filled with pus due to infection)
3. Inflammation of the oral cavity / thrush (stomatitis), parotitis (inflammation of the salivary glands)
To ascertain the cause, it is necessary to do a direct examination by a doctor, consultation, and supporting examinations if necessary, such as a dental x-ray. Treatment depends on the cause.
To reduce complaints, you can do the following:
1. Take paracetamol or ibuprofen to relieve pain
2. Compress with cold water on the sore
3. Maintain cleanliness of the oral cavity and teeth with a toothbrush 2x a day, slowly, floss your teeth, brush your tongue slowly, and limit eating foods that are too sweet
4. Go to a doctor
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.