Pain In The Hips To The Thighs Accompanied By Difficulty Sleeping?
Hello doctor, I want to ask, I feel pain around my hips to my left thigh, if I lie on my side it hurts and makes me disturbed by sleep. Am I sick? Thank you
Good evening, thanks for the question
Pain in the pelvic area or suprapubic pain can be caused by various disorders of the organ located in the pelvic bone including the digestive tract, bladder, or genital organs.
Possible underlying causes include:
1. Urinary tract infections, accompanied by symptoms of urinary pain, fever, redness of urine, or unable to hold urine.
2. Urinary tract stones, accompanied by symptoms of pain disappear suddenly arise, nausea, urinary pain, or low back pain.
3. Appendicitis, if pain is felt in the lower right abdomen, nausea, or fever
4. Cystitis, if symptoms of constant pain in the pelvic area, urinary pain, or urinating often
5. Ovarian cysts, if you get complaints like a stomach, lower abdominal pain, weakness
6. Endometriosis, if symptoms of severe pain during menstruation, heavy bleeding during menstruation, or pain during sexual intercourse
7. Pelvic inflammation, along with symptoms of fever, smelling vaginal discharge, urinary pain, or pain during intercourse
Symptoms can also be caused by careless eating or just muscle aches in the stomach area. If you experience symptoms of pain that increase in intensity and duration, severe vomiting, fever, breathing problems, bulging stomach and so on, you should consult a doctor to look for the underlying cause through physical examination and other additions according to medical indications.
That's all, hope you can help
Wassalam, Dr. Farah