Pain In The Lower Abdomen Area As If Pricked?
slmt evening i 24 years old woman already married almost 2 years but not yet blessed offspring.Now I feel the right pelang pelblah pain like d sticks … Sblah right..D over the genitals d bgian bwah naer … That’s why yh .. Thank you …
Good evening, thanks in advance for the question.
Symptoms of pain in the pelvic area or lower abdomen can be caused by many things, mainly because in this area there are many internal organs both from the reproductive system, digestive system, bones, and urinary / urinary system so that the possible causes are also varied. Some possibilities that can occur if there is pain in the lower right area include:
- Ovarian cysts, sometimes asymptomatic but symptoms can occur such as irregular menstruation, pain in the pelvic bones before or after menstruation, pain in the pelvic bones during sex, flatulence, nausea, vomiting and sensitive breasts during pregnancy, etc.
- Appendicitis (appendicitis), the most common symptom is pain in the lower right abdomen with accompanying symptoms such as nausea, knstipation / diarrhea, bloating, loss of appetite, and fever.
- urinary tract infections / UTI, if urinary tract infections occur in the ureter or urinary tract that connects the kidneys with the bladder it can cause pain, in addition to that fever can occur. other symptoms such as anyangang, pee frequency increases but the volume is little, pee feels pain or heat, the color of urine is more cloudy with a more pungent odor.
- urinary tract stones, can cause symptoms of pain that arise, with urination can bleed because of stones that injure the walls of the urinary tract and hurt.
- pelvic bone pain or surrounding authority
Our advice, mothers can immediately check this complaint to the general practitioner, the doctor will conduct an examination related to the condition of the mother, and will direct the tendency of diagnosis in accordance with the disease that the mother is experiencing. If a particular specialist is needed, the general practitioner will make a referral according to the diagnosis suspicion. So then the specialist doctor can do the appropriate treatment.
Thus the information we can convey, thank you