Pain In The Spine To The Lower Back?
Hello, I want to ask, how many months have I been experiencing pain in the back spine of the doctor, what is the doctor’s medicine and are these symptoms of kidney disease?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Low back pain is a collection of symptoms in the form of pain, numbness, numbness or discomfort in the back with a waist to buttocks with or without an extension to the legs. Common causes of low back pain are:
1. Static posture that causes changes in the angle of the lower spine, thus causing stretching of muscles and ligaments (strains) because the body is trying to maintain a normal spinal position.
2. The existence of stress or abnormal mechanical load on the spine when doing movements.
3. Traumatic, for example in cases of injury to the spine.
4. Degenerative processes, for example in the narrowing of the spinal joint gap, pinched sarag, or osteoarthritis.
5. Inflammatory processes, for example in autoimmune conditions.
6. Tumors, which can be benign such as meningioma or malignant such as myeloma mutipel.
7. Psychological, symptoms of muscle stiffness and joint pain can also be found in anxiety disorders, depression, or hysteria.
8. Infection, for example tuberculosis infection that attacks the spine.
Symptoms of low back pain that are not specific, namely in the form of complaints of low back pain without accompanied by the spread of pain to the lower limbs are generally not associated with neurological disorders. Some cases indicate mild and harmless soft tissue disorders, for example due to stretching muscles that do not require special therapy.
However, if complaints of pain tend to persist or even aggravate, it is better to do further consultation with a doctor to be able to do a direct physical examination.
While doing the following at home to reduce complaints, include:
1. Reduce weight when overweight
2. Use flat shoes
3. Avoid sudden movements or excessive pressure
4. Reduce stress
5. Get used to the upright body position including when standing, sitting, or sleeping
6. Lift weights in the right way
So, hopefully can help you