Pain In The Tailbone With Fever At Night?
Thanks for the question at HealthReplies.com. Complaints of pain in the tailbone can be caused by several possible conditions, including:
· Infection of the pelvic bones or Coxytis
· Pinched nerve.
· injuries as a result of the fall. Injury to the coccyx can cause bruising, fractures, or dislocation of the coccyx. This condition can cause pain and can not even walk.
· Poor posture.
Symptoms of pain in the tailbone accompanied by other symptoms such as fever is a serious condition that requires proper treatment by a doctor. Need a more detailed examination by a doctor of your complaint, I suggest you consult a doctor about your complaint. If necessary, X-rays of the spine will be performed for further examination. Meanwhile, what you can do at home include:
· Sit on a donut-shaped or V-shaped pillow. You can also sit leaning forward to help relieve pain when sitting.
You can try cold or warm compresses to relieve pain in the tailbone, or you can also massage it.
· Enough rest.
· Limit activities by reducing the habit of lifting heavy weights, bending over, and light exercise.
· Take painkillers such as ibuprofen and paracetamol
· Pay attention to your body position when sitting or standing.
That's my information, I hope it's useful.