Pain In The Teeth After Patching?
Good afternoon. stengah bln ago my left and right lower right teeth precisely front of the molars permanently patched of course patched temporarily before being patched permanently … initially after being patched there were no complaints ap2 2 day this my right tooth which was patched there was pain especially when again pressed by the top teeth feels great pain and the front pling teeth feel achy … thanks in advance …
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Tooth pain can be caused by:
1. inflammation of the gums caused by bumping the upper teeth or chewing hard textured food
2. Infection of cavities: Usually cavities are prone to bacterial infections, causing inflammation and pain when exposed to nerves in the teeth
3. the patch has a hole that is open and causes pressure to the nerves, causing pain
To find out more about the causes, diagnoses and complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult with your nearest dentist. So that pain can be reduced, you can take pain relievers such as paracetamol 3x500mg and help compress with cold water.
Prevention can be done:
1. reduce consumption of hard textured food
2. gently brush your teeth before and after eating
3. maintain dental and oral hygiene
Thus, hopefully useful :)